Seja Bem-Vindo ao meu blogger Oficial O Blogger que esta sempre com uma duzia de 9dades a respeito do Jovem... -----> Keedy Love
Translate
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Love of God
The
creator God of all things inspires me good ideas that allow me to serve
the largest possible number of people, and give me strength to carry
them out. I am a powerful magnet that attracts riches. Divine prosperity is my right. I am an heir of the Divine treasure. I was born to inherit everything that is good. My life is filled with Wealth, Love, Peace, Joy and Happiness to me is guaranteed by God, simply because He loves me. God
gave me the gift to breathe without effort, to live and develop myself,
it also gave me the power to conquer all the wealth and prosperity that
exist. God supplies all my needs, it supplies me with the gift to thrive. The gifts: Wealth, Prosperity, Health, Peace, Happiness abound in my life. All doors open easily for me. The Divine abundance and prosperity, along with the perfect grace of God, by converging paths perfect in my direction. Everything is in my favor. I am prosperous. I am rich. 'm Blessed. I am the son of God with much love to give and receive. I am deeply loved. Radiate Love where to step. The source that feeds me is Abundant, Loving and Generous. I attract and recognize, accept and I get what is good for me. My life is full of happiness. I am deeply grateful for the Infinite Source of Provisions supplies me with what is best in life. Avalanches of Prosperity, Wealth, Love, Health and Peace flowing abundantly to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment