Seja Bem-Vindo ao meu blogger Oficial O Blogger que esta sempre com uma duzia de 9dades a respeito do Jovem... -----> Keedy Love
Translate
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Declaration of Love
When I told you I loved you, I was not successful. When I told you I was in love with you, I was not well understood. So now I tell thee that for thee sigh, longing and desire. I go to bed thinking about you and dreaming agreement with you. I know I'm not perfect but who is? I know I'm not your ideal man, but does he exist? Look I know that someone special, but you know not what you are looking for! Know is that when you smile I melt like an ice cream in the sun. I know that when I speak I feed your words. I know when I'm next to you I feel capable of anything. When I see you sad you suffer without knowing why when I see you I feel happy cheerful even if you have reason to. Why go where you go, whether in Germany or the Azores For you jump a plane and fill in a field of brambles. I want to help you fulfill your dreams, because my art thou. I may seem exaggerated, out of context, but the reason is unable to stop thinking about you. And all the cons that may exist not to make you want me, they all disappear if thou lovest me. Where there is love nothing can prevent happiness, because it is able to love and be loved. I wait for you, be it a month or a year, for the love that there is more patience, hope and stubbornness. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and you can not want me, do not love me, but as I feel it will not despair or give up. For you love, tender and loving kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment